looove, tiff.

looovetiff.blogspot.com

Mood.

Stressed.

Music.

Remember Love - Adriana Evans

Archives.

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

Credits.

Layout by: skeim.
Fonts from: dafont.
Banner image from: here.



Friday, January 23, 2009

i don't like these titles.

HA! my instincts were absolutely right..i knew i shouldn't have driven home on wednesday.

so i left work right after my last post and everything seemed fine..at first. i was driving and there was tons of traffic still so my car was ok driving slow. after about 20 miles..i was at auto mall parkway when my car was just not functioning anymore. it kept jolting and the rpm kept shooting up but i was seriously getting NOWHERE. i kept trying and there was enough traffic to keep going slow without getting in the way of other cars. just as traffic was speeding up, my car wouldn't anymore. everyone was going about 60-70 while my car was struggling to go 50. i turned my emergency lights and kept to the right. of course i was hellla panicking! you know me, i stress and panic all the time hahah especially in situations like these where im just scared shitless of what's going to happen and i don't know what to do. i was talking to my baby on the phone and kept switching back and forth with him and my dad. they both told me i should pull over to the side of the road. i was just 2 exits away from home but my car just wouldnt go anymore because it went down to not being able to go over 40mph on the freeway! im sure cars were damn frustrated but i couldnt do anything! so i pulled over to the side of the freeway and waited for my dad to come pick me up.

ughh..waiting on the side of the freeway? by myself..in the dark. i was scared! and cars were coming by sooo fast! i felt like i was too close to the freeway so i moved a little bit more in towards the wall. my dad came to rescue me and we switched cars. i just hopped in my car..left my purse in my car..along with my liscence and my phone! then my dad zoomed off and i lost him and i couldnt call him to see where he was going! hahaha he just said..follow me. and hellla left me! i was like..shit! so i just drove home. and then luckily he was there. duuh tiff..duuuuh.

my dad checked my car and we decided we had to take it to the dealership.

yesterday was LONG. i woke my ass up at 6:20 and left the house at 7 to get to the honda dealership in hayward by the time it opened at 7:30. my mom came to pick me up at 8..which was the time she was supposed to drive my siblings to school. so they had to ask my grandpa to drive them. turns out..my 3rd gear was worn out. OKKKK..weird cuz i drive an automatic? hahah but yeah. it makes sense though. that's why my car wouldnt go past 40-50! then i had to get my transmission fluid flushed and then guess how much everything cost me?? $500!! what the helllll!! AND i didn't even get my major tune up which was another $536! thats already a freakin G! and that's not even including parts that need to be changed for my tune up. =(

this week was the longest freakin week in the whole wide world. work was extremely extremely busy. my first year-end. and maybe my last? oh boy.

i'm glad this week's over. danica's birthday tomorrow night and tet on sunday! lunar new year yaaay =) celebration time!

time to unwind..