looove, tiff.

looovetiff.blogspot.com

Mood.

Stressed.

Music.

Remember Love - Adriana Evans

Archives.

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

Credits.

Layout by: skeim.
Fonts from: dafont.
Banner image from: here.



Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day


why, hello!

today is the day that our 44th president, Barack Obama, gets inaugurated! i missed it in the morning but caught only a little bit of the end. I wasn't able to watch his speech until a few hours ago with my parents and also got to watch a the beginning of the inauguration ball as well. let me just say, when him and michelle were dancing, they were SOOOO freakin cute!! i was like..awwwww!! they looked so adorable and soo..in love! and just really cute-sy. he was all kissin up on her and everything hahah.

today was history. i can't believe that we finally have a black president! it really did make me emotional watching part of the inauguration this morning and also seeing all the footage and hearing them announce Obama as the President of the United States.

who knew this day would come? and with this..more opportunities will arise, and to whomever wants to take and handle that shit! now everyone can say they want to be the president because hell, it's possible now and we're living it! all thanks to him. yes we can! si se puede! hahah. hope. change. a new era.

i'll leave it off with this..just cuz we bay heads are so tiiiiite.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Bush-Street-Disappears-in-SF-Overnight.html

stolen from eden on facebook.

besides all this..today i got a call from my mom telling me to go to the mall after work to get some free stuff! we all got an email from Maricel this morning about a class action lawsuit where if we were to go to certain department stores today, we could get one free item. these items were freakin brand named expensive shit! like chanel, dior, ralph lauren, armani, clinique, estee lauder, sarah jessica parker, vera wang, etc etc etc! i got to newpark mall and the line was SO effin long. i was like..helllll no..by myself? no company? and i have to wait in this line? i don't have the damn patience. you must be kidding me. hahaha my parents got a total of 6 items and went 2 times at newpark and once at southland. nice! they got some armani and CK shower gel for my dad, and romance shower gel and 3 night treatments from estee for my mom. nice deal! but yeah..me? nooooo. i'd rather pay for stuff i want and not waste my precious little time!

recap: sunday

-my baby decides to wake up at almost 2!
-had the craziest dream about jake and another girl hahahah
-took william to newpark
-exchanged my SF hat for another one since the lids in socal punked me good (left the adhesive from the sticker all along the rim!)
-bought 2 pairs of flats from shiekh. buy one get one free!
-bought a bobby shirt from hot topic!
-went to target to buy a whole bunch of necessities
-hole in my wallet.
-since i haven't spoken to jake in a million years, we talked for like 3 hours on the phone and finally got to catch up! i love this fella. my fine fine fella! (move here already!)
-my grandpa's brother's death anniversary = helllllla food..helllla GOOOOD foooood!! and duuuck. i love roasted duck! and had chicken curry, and eggrolls, and pork, and stir-fry, and quail, and yummy soy sauce! viet people eat some crazy shit sometimes hahah

oh yeah. i bought some charp chae today! =) woohooo!

monday:
-got home early without traffic cuz of MLK day!
-watched a bit of the laker's game. GO LAKERS!! they rocked the cavs.
-ate some grapefruit/pomelo.
-had toooons of me-time which i love so much! and read my cosmo magazine. siiigh i love it when i have time to do what i want!

i think that's it!

history today. note it.

until then betches.