looove, tiff.

looovetiff.blogspot.com

Mood.

Stressed.

Music.

Remember Love - Adriana Evans

Archives.

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

Credits.

Layout by: skeim.
Fonts from: dafont.
Banner image from: here.



Wednesday, January 21, 2009

my car is dying..

oh nooo..what's happening to my carrrr!!

i'm really afraid to drive it right now..that's why i'm just chillin at work, waiting for traffic to die down.

there's something wrong with my transmission =(

whenever i gas, the damn car doesnt go anywhere but the rpm would zoom all the way up! it's like im just revving my car on neutral hahah. speeed racer!

annnd whenever i brake, my car jolts like im getting rear-ended and shit. i always think i'm getting hit.

grrrr. what the hell do i do. how am i going to get to work tomorrow!

my dad works right next to me but i don't want to leave the house at 6! i usually don't leave until 8:30ish. gotta get my sleep hahah.

american idol on tonight? lost is on tonight! i have to get on that and catch up!

dude, this is the longest week of work everrrrr..everrr!! i need to start posting pictures. except there's something wrong with my laptop too. i really should invest in a new one.

ok that was a random post. almost 6. i should leave soon.

latros!