looove, tiff.

looovetiff.blogspot.com

Mood.

Stressed.

Music.

Remember Love - Adriana Evans

Archives.

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

Credits.

Layout by: skeim.
Fonts from: dafont.
Banner image from: here.



Wednesday, February 11, 2009

dreams.

i had a dream last night..

I got into a fight and beat up two people in this world that i resent / dislike the most. these two people have hurt me and/or the people that are the closest to me. it was pretty symbolic..and for those two to show up in the same dream..showed a lot. they're both like each other and i'm very thankful i met them in my life because they've helped guide me in what NOT to be like, what to look out for, and what type of people to avoid. it sucks how people like this exist out there. but, i guess there has to be a balance in this world..and call me a bitch, call me ignorant, cuz i sure as hell ain't perfect, but i guess all the bad qualities of a person just happen to show up in these two.

may god help them. may someone help them.

in the end, i still love them and can only pray they are guided in the right direction.

looove, tiff.